BTSF in chronological order (most recent articles appear first):

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Face lift!

I have updated some previous posts, adding pictures, bolding keywords, and directing you to related posts of mine. I think it adds a lot--especially on Katelin in China. I think the added examples there are helpful.

I am also looking to change the overall look of the blog--color scheme ect. I just have no idea what combinations look good together. Open to suggestions from anyone who has some better sense of it.

Enjoy!


See Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
By Their Strange Fruit by Katelin H is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at @BTSFblog